Saturday, 23 November 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #70

Hello to all! It's polka dots challenge over at Lawnscaping Challenge and Bring on the Bling at AllSorts Challenge.  


I am making yet another Christmas gift.  I am sure you have seen this packaging before and I find it to be such a clever way of combining a card and a small gift for someone.  I am using the Lawn Fawn set Critters in the Snow which is stamped on a red glitter paper and heat embossed in black.  This is the first time that I embossed on a glittered paper and glad that it turned out well.  The acetate is also from the same set.  I also added a a vellum die cut behind the deer as I wanted it to stands out a little and yet not too much.



Inside

We are going for thai food tonight to celebrate my belated birthday.  Have a crafty weekend!

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy belated birthday Lai-Yoke! I think this is a fab way to package a little gift for someone!

Greta said...

Oh this is darling & so clever, Lai-Yoke! Love the pretty tree on the inside! Enjoy your birthday dinner, my friend!

joy said...

Very clever way to give a little gift Lai-Yoke!

Annette Allen said...

yay for polka dots.. this is so so cute.. i love it

Jessi Fogan said...

eek! So cute! I love the hat on the tree :) Enjoy your special birthday supper!

Lisa said...

This is an adorable little gift box idea! Love it :)
HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I am not very timely.... I hope you enjoyed a marvelous day and some yummy thai food :) XX

Martha said...

WOW...Lai-Yoke, what a DARLING gift box! Beautifully done!

Cat's sCrap said...

Original project. Bravo ! It's successful !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is just absolutely fantastic! Amazing job.

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

Helene E said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and hope to see you again!

Charlene B. said...

This is so cool! Fabulous job Lai-Yoke!
Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)