Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Waltzing Mouse Fanatics #6 & Bedtime Story Sketch

TOP THREE AT WM FANATICS
*******************************************************

Over at Waltzing Mouse Fanatics Challenge we are required to make a christmas card by none-christmas stamps.  I like this kind of challenge as it really stretch your ability to make use of your stamps.  I am also using the sketch from Waltzing Mouse Bedtime Story sketch for this card.


For this card, I used Large Doilies which are stamped in traditional colours.  The top panel is machine-stitched and the sentiment is from HA set.



Inside

Thank you for dropping by and happy craft day!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Fabulous Christmas card, Lai-Yoke! The doilies are a wonderful image to use this way--you've inspired me to see what I have like them.

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, Lai-Yoke! I really like how you used the sketch and how you finished off the inside of your card!

Deborah Frings said...

I really like the background you've stamped with these little doilies and the lovely snowflake detail around the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics!

Jessi Fogan said...

Those doilies are perfect! I love the bright colours & your incredibly perfect stamping!

Craftilicious said...

Oh the doilies were a perfect way to take our non-Christmas-Christmas card challenge and it works so well with the bedtime sketch too.
Thanks so much for playing with the Fanatics.
Tara
x