Thursday, 28 November 2013

Avery Elle November Challenge

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrates it.   

I wanted to use this hipster-potamus and decided to make a christmas card as I still need a lot of cards.  I stamped the image on a patterned paper and paper-pieced it.  The santa hat is from Lawn Fawn which fits nicely on the hippo's head!  The background snowflakes and sentiment are from HA which are heat embossed glittered white and black respectively.  I am also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

The weather is very grey over here which affected my photo taking.  Sorry! Folks!




Inside

Recently, I won a gift card of $25 from Craft Junction but unfortunately I did not see anything that I like so much and above that the international shipping cost is equivalent to my gift card amount!  If anyone who is interested to buy from me (which I am hoping), please let me know.  You could visit their store here www.craftjunction.com  

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Greta said...

This is absolutely adorable, Lai-Yoke! Thinking I may need some Avery Elle stamps next year. Can't imagine shipping costs as much as your gift certificate--sort of takes away the point of winning!

Jessi Fogan said...

I WANT A CANDY CANE HIPPO! There's a Christmas song that goes "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" and this little guy (big guy? lol) made me think of it right away! Love it :)
I hear you on the shipping...I too have won certificates (DeNami!) where the shipping would be as much as the prize. No thanks :(

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lai-Yoke :-) I love how you made the hippo into a Christmas card ! FAB and super cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Karen said...

giggle...too cute!