Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Dynamic Duos #82 &

When I woke up this morning, our pond was slightly frozen but we were greeted with blue sky and it will remain like this for the next few days. 


Today's card is all about snowflakes which is the challenge over at CASology.  Instead of making it white snowflakes, I wanted a more interesting colours and decided to use the colour challenge from Dynamic Duos. I am also entering this card into Simon Wednesday Challenge and Addicted to CAS

The snowflakes are die-cut in different colours of felts and the sentiment is from HA which is stamped in two different colours.



Thank you for dropping by.

14 comments:

Darnell J Knauss said...

Very hip card, Lai-Yoke, with the bright and neon colors!! Hugs, Darnell

joy said...

Love the pink and green snowflakes and also that they are made of felt!! so pretty.

Greta said...

Beautiful felt snowflakes--great non-traditional card, Lai-Yoke!

Annette Allen said...

aww those snowflakes are adorable.. love the colors too.. great card..

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

How sweet, Lai-Yoke. Such a fun, felty, festive Christmas card. Great use of the cue word and colors. Thanks for sharing with the Dynamic Duos this week!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the colours - and all that fabulous texture :)

Lisa said...

I love the felt snowflakes! I just busted out my felt recently too :)
Pretty card Lai yoke! XX

Martha said...

WOW, this is STRIKING, Lai-Yoke!
Love the texture.

Thanks for the darling Christmas card you sent me! You are so kind!

JoAnn said...

A different and pretty card. Love the colored felt snowflakes. Thanks for joining in at the Dynamic Duos.

Cat's sCrap said...

Fantastic card. I like your choice of couleurs. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Judy1223 said...

Lai-Yoke, this is so FUN! I love the fun colored felt snowflakes! I need to remember to try this...SUPER creative and fun! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute with the felt snowflakes and the perfect embossing to go with them~ Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

Jingle said...

Oh, I just love those neon felt snowflakes! SO CUTE!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Those are some bright, happy, warm and fuzzy snowflakes, Lai Yoke! How adorable!

Hope your holidays were great. :)