Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Lawnscaping #71

EDITED : I AM A HONOURABLE GNOME!
*********************************************************************************

Here is another project which I made last weekend for the challenges at Lawnscaping Challenge and The Kraft Journal.

For this project, I used the set Critters in the snow.  First the images are stamped and heat embossed in clear and thereafter, I coloured them with distress inks with water brush.  I realised that I can handle water brush better as compared to copics.  The sentiment is from HA.  Kraft paper is attached onto the base cardstock.




Thank you for your visits.


8 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW!!! I WANT this!!! So adorable, perfect and WONDERFUL - LOVE it!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Sandra Rieder said...

Wow, what a great project. I love how the penguins and igloo pop!

Rosemary said...

oh this is just so cute, lai-yoke! your coloring is amazing!!

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute and love that is has some special goodies.. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges..

Greta said...

So cute! Love the double tag! Stay warm, Lai-Yoke!

Jessi Fogan said...

That is adorable!! I love the little penguin falling off!

Cat's sCrap said...

Original project ! Fabulous layout and magnificent paper. Bravo ! It's very successful !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, and super creative. Thanks for sharing in our challenge this week, and please stop by to join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday