Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Newton's Nook #5

This is the first time that I submitting a project to Newton's Nook Challenge. I am using their freebies for this project.


I printed the image on a patterned paper and paperpieced it on a burlap.  I also added some cottons on the glove to give more texture to the whole.  The acetate is stamped with white staz-on.  This project also enters into Dynamic Duos Challenge.



Inside

I am so excited as in two weeks' time we will be flying to Malaysia!  Yeah!  To the hot country and away from the dark, rainy and cold country!

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome card.. I love the box of candy and those mittens are too fun.. great designing..

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is FABULOUS! AND...what yummy treats you've enclosed!

Enjoy your trip!

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fabulous gift box/card!! Love the mittens and all of the details :-)
Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos and have a wonderful trip!

Greta said...

Love how you do these boxes, Lai-Yoke & this one is really pretty! Love the white burlap, too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yum! This is a cute way to give candy. Have a wonderful trip, Lai Yoke!

Holly said...

What a fun gift box.. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the fluff on the mitten cuffs! And Malaysia - no WONDER you are excited! YAY!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Very cute how you made the mitten bottoms fuzzy! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!