Friday, 29 November 2013

Avery Elle Nov Challenge

I had to play with Avery Elle challenge one more time because a friend whom I got to know via blogland just got a baby boy.  

A couple of months ago, when I asked her when was the expected delivery date, she mentioned that it will be mid-November.  I teased her that who knows that it might be on my birthday but she brushed it off!  Goodness!  When I received her baby announcement card, the baby was borned on November 20th!  How coincidence is that!

As I do not own any baby's stamp, I thought why not use this cute little fella to make it into a baby card.  I know that she loves kraft and adorable images so I decided to make this card for her.


Wa-lah!  Love how it turned out! Pretty direct card to make.  The only fun thing that I did here was the sentiment heat embossed in 3 different sizes of clouds.




here is how I made the cloud sentiment

Inside

Recently, I won a gift card of $25 from Craft Junction but unfortunately I did not see anything that I like so much and above that the international shipping cost is equivalent to my gift card amount!  If anyone who is interested to buy from me (which I am hoping), please let me know.  You could visit their store here www.craftjunction.com  

Have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

your friend will love this sweet card, lai-yoke! love how you stamped the sentiment... so very clever!

Lisa said...

I really like how you layered the sentiment! What a sweet baby card :)

Martha said...

OH, this is just TOO adorably sweet, Lai-Yoke! Great design & fabulous texture!

Greta said...

Clever & so darn cute, Lai-Yoke!

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful card and great combo. Funny character. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jessi Fogan said...

How cool are the clouds?! Love that!

Avery Murphy said...

I love how you created the dimension on your sentiment with the clouds! It's brilliant!!!