Friday, 14 March 2014

AEIHeartU Challenge #2

This morning started with a hazy day but as the day gets towards the afternoon, the sunshines.


I am making a card for a blog friend whom I have not heard for quite sometime already.  The background is stamped in several colours with MFT Abstract Art. I wanted a background print on the tag and decided to use with AE set Let It Snow. The smaller piece of the cardstock is stamped with AE What's Up and Fill In the Blank Clear.  Finished off with some sequins and a twine on the tag.


Inside

I had to take a close-up of this glittered heart!

I don't know why I have been baking a lot recently and this is my second attempt on the banana chocolate muffins which I got the recipe from here.  We are all very happy with the end result.....



Thank you for taking time to visit me and enjoy your weekend!



11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

your cards are amazing and yummy to those chocolate muffins.. have a wonderful weekend..

Kailash said...

Lovely card Lai-Yoke, the repair work is obviously needing you to be distracted, that's why all the baking LOL. Have a beautiful weekend!!

joy said...

Love the card - the splotches behind the tag are a neat idea and the inside is so cool, too. That purple heart is fabulous with the green trunks!!

The muffins look delicious!

Cat's sCrap said...

Simple and clean cards as I like. Wonderful association of bright coulours. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Greta said...

LOVE the background splotches, colors, design & the fabulous inside! This will really brighten your friend's day! Wish I was there to share a muffin--looks yummy! I won't be doing any baking for awhile with keeping an eye on the puppy--LOL!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

These projects (and those delicious muffins) are delightful!! Love how you used the birch trees from the holiday set to make an every day occasional card - perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Avery Elle AEI♥U Challenge! We're so glad you did!

donna mikasa said...

Whoa! I was totally distracted by those muffins--they look so yummy! I love both of your cards, and I think that tag is so cute with the stamped mustaches! Thanks for joining us at AE Challenge!

Rosemary said...

what a fabulous take on the Avery Elle challenge... love that glittery heart! and those muffin's?? they look so yummy!

Monika Reeck said...

I want one your muffin please looks soo yummmyyy...and I want to say cool idea using the tree stamp in yellow on your tag and nice mustaches in pink hihi...great color combo Lai Yoke and nice glitter on the hear..ops it is inside your card wow lovely like the front..big hugs from Muenchen...

Katie Gehring said...

What a eclectic fun card! I love the non-traditional use of the tree stamped on the tag- just brilliant! Thanks so much for joining in all the fun with the AE Challenge!

Avery Elle said...

Yum to both the cards and the muffins!!