Friday, 21 March 2014

PS 16-22 March

UPDATED : 
FEATURED AT STAMPS AT PLAY and a CONNOISSEUR at COLOUR ME
************************************************************************

Yeah!  It's "Anything Go Goes" this week at Paper Smooches Sparks this week.  I am using the colour challenge from Colour Me Card to create this card.

A simple card by using the die cut from PS Flowers which I decided to paperpieced the outline of the flowers to give a little more detail.  Some glitters are added on the flowers too. The sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps which is heat embossed.

The base card is embossed and added  pearl accents.

I am also entering this card in Simon Wednesday Challenge.



Inside

The bathroom and the toilets are getting in shape and hopefully it will be on scheduled by early next week.  The constructors are driving me crazy as they open both the main door and the door to the living room at the same time.  They need to do this as the materials are in the garage.  Actually, they could have gone via the main door to the garage.

The house radiator is still on as the weather is still cold.  I have told them not to do that and purposely close the doors immediately and they just can't get it!!! Guess, it makes a difference if they don't to pay the electricity bill as I bet they don't do this at their own house.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely week!

16 comments:

Annette Allen said...

WOW those flowers are gorgeous and I love the pearls you added.. such a gorgeous card.. i love it

Teresa Kline said...

stunning, luv the embossing, pearls, and colors!

sparkle & shine *~*

Rosemary said...

beautiful, lai-yoke!! love how you used the color combo! so happy to see you playing along with Colour Me!!

Katie Melhus said...

What a lovely card! Those flowers are too cute and everything really pops against your white-but-totally-not-boring background. So glad you see you playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is sooo Beautiful! LOVE your flowers and cas design! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS this week, hugs, Karin

Silvana Gerlach said...

What a Beautiful Card!

joy said...

Love this pretty card, Lai-Yoke! The flowers are gorgeous and I love the background!! Great take on the color challenge.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Gorgeous, Lai Yoke! I think I have that embossing folder, and it just begs for pearls, doesn't it? ;)

OH, yes, construction workers don't care about your losing heat! Frustrating, I know.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what a fabulous card, Lai-Yoke!

Julia Altermann said...

I think my jaw just left a dent in the floor – your card is A M A Z I N G. Love the perls and … well, everything about it :) Thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

Gorgeous! Love the embossing, pearls and sweet flowers!

Kailash said...

Simply stunning Lai-Yoke, so elegant and love how much beauty those pearl accents add to your embossed background!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Lai Yoke...apa kabar.....

May I tell you you made a WOW BG with that pearl efect totally adorable and love all the texture on your card...for me this is a winner card...Love to touch your card...looks elegant and also fantastic..love love love...

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is absolutely stunning! I just love all the texture on this card and how you've used the colours. Perfection! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Your card is beautiful, Lai-Yoke! I love how you used these PS dies. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Glitter It!

I know, aren't contractors annoying? ;) I hope the work is done very soon!