Thursday, 10 April 2014

AEI #4

  One more day and it's weekend.   Do you have any plan for this weekend?  As for me, I need to catch up with my beauty sleep as I feel so tired and also with tons of ironing that needed to be done!

Today, I am sharing a card at AEI Heart U Watercolour Challenge.  I stamped the set Let It Snow and heat embossed in white and water colour it.  The little house is from the set Icon Fill In the Blank and a burlap is adhered onto the cardstock.  The edges are paperpieced.



Inside

Enjoy your evening!



9 comments:

Lin said...

What a great idea, Lai Yoke! Love that burlap inset!!

Kailash said...

Such a neat take the challenge, cool card!!!

Rosemary said...

what a wonderful card... love that little touch of burlap! so very clever!!

Greta said...

How cute! Another great card, Lai-Yoke!

Monika Reeck said...

The Burlap Inside is a great idea...you always have a great idea and Love the schene you made, sweet lovely card...apa kabar?...terima kasih untuk selamat harijadi from you..big hugs...

donna mikasa said...

So charming1 I love the little hint of burlap showing through the die! Thanks for linking this up to the AE Water Color Challenge!

Jessi Fogan said...

LOVE the peekaboo burlap! What a cool idea :) As for weekend plans....I planned & did NOTHING and it felt lovely :)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

What a fun surprise to see that burlap pop through! Your water colored winter scene is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so happy that you did!

Katie Gehring said...

I love the embossed trees and the amazing texture in your sweet little card! Thanks so much for joining us for the AEI♥U Watercolor Challenge!!