Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Curtain Call - Baby Booties


Hello everyone!  I don't usually make baby's cards but I needed them this year as a couple of my collegues are pregnant.

I am trying a new stamp from Craft Companion and I thought this stamp is so adorable.

As you can see, I am crazy about using spellbinders recently and I thought of sharing another one with you today.  I made 3 times of this die cut so that they can be made into a cardstock - one for the top and two for the inner and backing side.  I am also entering this card into Stamping Sensations.

The image is stamped and heat embossed in black and coloured in distress inks with water.  I prefer to make a neutral card as I don't know if the baby would be a girl or boy.


Added some stickles on the blanket.

Inner card

Before I go off, I would like share with you that we are enjoying a lovely day today.  Thanks for dropping by.



13 comments:

joy said...

Love this adorable card - the recipient will, too!!

Annette Allen said...

WOW this card is gorgeous.. love how you colored that image..

Kailash said...

Gorgeous image Lai-Yoke, so cute. You colored it so beautifully:-). A really lovely card!!

Rosemary said...

oh lai-yoke... this is just beautiful! love how you colored that sweet little bunny!

Greta said...

Darling baby card, Lai-Yoke! Great idea to use the fancy Spellbinder! Beautiful tree, too--kind of looks like our apple tree that is currently in full bloom.

~amy~ said...

What a pretty card! Love the die cut base and that bunny, adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call-Baby Booties!

Lynne K said...

It certainly is an adorable stamp, Lai-Yoke, and you have made a gorgeous card with it! Thank you for sharing it with us for our Dies and Punches challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

brenda said...

Your creation is lovely Lai-Yoke and just perfect for our Dies and Punches theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
I have a Grand Calibur to be won here

Monika Reeck said...

oowww soo cuuteee Image love the frame you made great and cute card at the same time...love this

artful-notions said...

Such a cutie image, and you framed it perfectly with that gorgeous Spellbinder's die! Your coloring is amazing!

Jessi Fogan said...

Eek, that is so cute!! Love the sparkle & that gorgeous die. And I'm jealous of your blooms ;)

Lisa H. said...

oh, so sweet. love the die cuts you used for your card base. sweet image, too. thanks for playin with curtain call.

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x