Friday, 9 May 2014

Colour Me - Monochromatic



Yay! It's Friday and I worked today with the grade one as the assistant had a off day.  When the reception students saw me at the corridor - they were surprised but at the same time kept on calling me! They are just so adorable....

I am into the spellbinder dies lately and ordered a couple recently.  Here are my latest Captivating Squares and Card Creator Diamond Effects.

I am using the colour challenge from Colour Me challenge and using the font/ sentiment focus from Verve Stamps challenge.  I chose this sentiment for this card as I was inspired by the challenge over at Time Out Challenges with the theme "Time Flies, Love Lasts".... !



Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Rosemary said...

so very pretty, lai-yoke! so happy to see you playing along with Colour Me!

joy said...

Very pretty!! Do you use a metal shim for these dies, Lai-Yoke?

Cat's sCrap said...

What an elegant and wonderful realization ! Great choice of colours.Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Greta said...

Love all those fancy die cuts & the red & white--gorgeous card, Lai-Yoke!

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! Those diecuts are amazing! Thanks for playing with the Colour Me...! challenge this week!
LeAnne, Guest Designer

Nonni said...

Wow, how elegant! I love this color combo and all those die cuts make this really elegant and stylish. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Gerrina said...

What a fresh colourcombination! And so much elegant frames! Thank you for taking the Time Out and join us, Gerrina

OttawaMom said...

Those die cuts are beautiful and perfect for a wedding card! Love how they all work so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

Jessi Fogan said...

ABsolutely gorgeous! I love the bright red - and the embossed flowers peeking out :)

Hayley Kew said...

A very elegant design, lovely job! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you back again soon ;)

Monika Reeck said...

Woooowww...fabulous elegant card...I love all the details...love the embossed flower too...your card more days more adorable my friend..hugs...Monika

Annette Allen said...

how did I miss the beauty.. love the red and white.. it is elegant.. great designing..