Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Reverse Confetti #12


After 2 weeks school holiday, I went to work yesterday and it is rather amazing to see the children has grown during those weeks.

Today's card is using the sketch from Reverse Confetti and something pink and sweet from Curtain Call Challenge.

I am using the set Very Stripey to make a shaker card.  The sentiment is from the set Blessings - Verve which is stamped with StazOn on the acetate.  I had to use my new wooden tag too!  A piece of vellum which is embossed is also added onto the background and I love my new border dies from Magnolia.

This card also enters into Verve Stamps.




Inside

Thanks for dropping by.


8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

LOVe this shaker and the wood veneer is perfect.. lovely card..

Tracey McNeely said...

Pretty shaker card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

Greta said...

Beautiful shaker card, Lai-Yoke! That is such a neat border die--love it!

Kailash said...

Love your shaker card Lai-Yoke together with all the fun elements, cute wood tag:-)

joy said...

Lovely card, Lai-Yoke! I like the color combination you used and that scalloped border inside is so pretty.

Nancy Thomas said...

Love all the stripes - fun shaker card.

Rosemary said...

fantastic shaker card, lai-yoke!! great take on the sketch!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love that border die! And the embossed vellum is fabulous. I'm going to have to dive in & make a shaker card soon too!