Thursday, 1 May 2014

Viva la Verve Sketches - April


It has been a long time since I did two postings per day. Anyway, this is my second posting as I wanted to submit this card into Viva la Verve Sketches by using this sketch and this colour challenges from Colour Me!

I used spellbinders Filigree Delight to assemble this card.  Embossed the background with SU embossing folder and the sentiment is from Verve Stamp Because of You which is stamped with white ink onto a piece of vellum.   Double die-cut the butterfly whereby the bottom layer is a burlap and added pearls and sequins on the background.  Finished it off with some twines.

I am submitting this card into Curtain Call challenge and Stamping Sensations.


Thanks for dropping by!

14 comments:

Martha said...

This is SO pretty, Lai-Yoke!
Beautifully done!

Stacey Schafer said...

what a beautiful card! thanks so much for playing along at Viva la Verve and Curtain Call!

Rosemary said...

another lovely card, lai-yoke... so happy to see you playing along with Colour Me!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is gorgeous.. i love that butterfly..

Happy weekend..

Vivien Quay said...

Your cards keeps getting better!! ;-)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the twine underneath the butterfly - just gorgeous!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love all the gorgeous die cut detail on this pretty card!

Greta said...

Really gorgeous creation, Lai-Yoke!

Kailash said...

So delicate and such a gorgeous butterfly Lai-Yoke!!!

~amy~ said...

super pretty!
Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

Gayatri said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us @ Curtain Call Challenge!

brenda said...

Wow Lai-Yoke, this is just stunning and a really super piece of work for our challenge, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Monika Reeck said...

I didnt see this butterfly card woooww Lai Yoke this is really adorable and great frame too..loooveee all the element here..great color combination too...funtastic card...where are you my dear...hope you are healthy and doing well there I miss you in my Blog see you soon my sweet friend...

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x