Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Little Tangles #38


When I saw this inspirational photo from Little Tangles and with the free digi stamps, I had to make a card.  This is definitely the time of the year to wear them.

I printed the free digi images on a white cardstock and decided to give some free-hand patterns with colours on the slippers.  I also added some stickles and gave one of them a pair googly eyes!  I might make another one soon with this fun image!

I am also entering this card into Time Out Challenge and Addicted to Stamps.



Hope you are enjoying the weather. It's lovely over here!



14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word this is so darn cute.. i love those flip flops.. those little eyes are too cute..

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is SO adorably SWEET! I love the fun flip-flops.

Rosemary said...

adorable card, lai-yoke!

Cat's sCrap said...

Too cute and funny ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Ha ha I love the googly eyes on the flip flop! This card made me smile, love it!

sandie said...

Your card really sums up Summer and what a fabulous bow. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT and ATSM

Monika Reeck said...

tooo cuuuuteeeee love the one with googling eyes your card really make me smile Lai Yoke...love this...and nice ribbon bow too...may I ask you...I dont have your birthday Date would you mind to send me SMS or per mail when is your bday sweety...Address I still have :) LOL...sweet dream Lai Yoke..hugs, Monika

Kailash said...

So cute and adorable Lai-Yoke, the googly eyes and hand drawn patterns are so clever!!!

Kylie said...

OMG - I love the googly eyes on one of the pairs of thongs! Really funny!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Karen M said...

Your card is so pretty - I love all the gorgeous pairs of thongs! xx

Hayley Kew said...

Oh my goodness this is cute! The googly eyes caught my eye lol Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Addicted to Stamps and More this week, so thrilled you took the time to play along :)

Greta said...

LOVE your darling card, Lai-Yoke!

Betty J. said...

Love all the shimmer on your card and the big bow is so cute. Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles Challenge.

Beverley said...

Such a fun Summery card :) Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge :) Hugs Bev x