Monday, 9 June 2014

MFTWSC #179

It's so nice to have an extended weekend because of a public holiday.  Today, the weather is so humid and warm that I just stayed indoor because our house feels much cooler as compared to outdoor.

I have not been playing over at MFT for awhile now and thought I had use this sketch to make a gift box for my colleague.

I used the sketch to make the 'sleeve' for the box as I always find it easier for the receiver to open and close the box.  As for the colour choice, I used lilac and kraft.



the "sleeve" for the box
Thanks for dropping by.

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

i have always admired your ability to turn a card sketch into something more, lai-yoke! your colleague will be so thrilled to receive this wonderful little box!

joy said...

This is such a pretty box, Lai-Yoke! I am sure your friend will love it to pieces!! Sweet colors.

Annette Allen said...

how totally gorgeous.. i love it and the purple is perfect.. so cute..

Monika Reeck said...

I love the color combo soft and sweet...nice box my dear Friend...I love how made the flower...very clever Idea..I never made something like this..must CASE your Idea..hugs

Greta said...

Wow--this is over the top gorgeous, Lai-Yoke! I have my eye on that wonderful MFT flower die!