Sunday, 22 June 2014

MFTWSC #181

** WINNER**
The weather is absolutely lovely today and it's a pity that the day is coming to an end already.  Hope you have/ had a lovely weather too.

Today's card is by using the colour and sketch challenge from MFT.

A simple and direct card.  The die-namics which I used for this card are : MFT Swiss Dots for the background, Sea Charms and the stamps are MFT Textile Backgrounds and Party Time.


 I added the compass indication with a black marker.


Have a great day!


7 comments:

joy said...

Love this card - great for any guy!

Annette Allen said...

so glad the weather was nice.. your card is gorgeous.. one of my MOST FAVORITES..

Greta said...

Wowzer--LOVE this card, Lai-Yoke!

Greta said...

Hurrah! You won!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the dotted background, and what a fabulous guy card! Our weather hasn't been great but it's supposed to clear up for the weekend - I'll take it :)

Rosemary said...

fantastic take on the sketch, lai-yoke! congrats on being the MFT sketch winner!

Monika Reeck said...

congrats on your WIN sweety and this is really an adorable man card and I love all the dots the blue the navi color the middle point...great card..no doubt you win...huraaa ...happy for you Lai Yoke..Sorry I am so late to comment you know to have MIL and has brain cancer is not so easy..she is not more stable :(( sometimes so kind other hours sooo angry I must be so patient and less time to hop on blog land dear...but I always remember youl..hugs