Wednesday, 18 June 2014

SSS -Work It Wednesday

Today is the exciting match between Australian and Dutch. As the match is at 6pm, I suspected most of the dutch rushed home on time to follow the match so is my DH.  He is mumbling throughout match ....so noisy!  I wished I have a sound proof room at the moment!  Football is not my cup of tea so I ended up making cards or catching up with blogs.

Just found out that there is a special challenge over at Simon Says Stamp by using their exclusive stamps.

I am using the SSS Thinking of You.  As, I needed only one dot from the long strips I decided to cut out one dot so that I can stamped it in different colours by using the this photo inspiration from Curtain Call.

Can't resist adding the mini shaker heart-shaped and I also added glossy accent on the sentiment.

I am also entering this card into Simon Wednesday Challenge.



Thank for taking time to drop by.


9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

absolutely adorable.. I love that heart..

Nicole Parmentier said...

Wow, can't believe what you did with these stamps! Love your card, that little shaker is just too cute!

joy said...

Super cute design, Lai-Yoke! I love that you cut out just the one dot to make this card.

Kailash said...

This is just too sweet yet so elegant with that gorgeous background of dotted colors Lai-Yoke, love the heart shaker, very cute!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Such a fun design!! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Greta said...

Oh what a sweet card, Lai-Yoke! You made great use of the time while your family watched the game!

Martha said...

OH, this is SO pretty, Lai-Yoke!
I love the colors & design.

Gayatri said...

Such pretty colours. Great card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Curtain Call Challenge :)

Monika Reeck said...

that sweet cute little shaker heart is so lovely Lai Yoke..nice add on your nice card I love the BG paper you made yaayy it made by a DOTS..and clever that you cut a dots on the strip I NEVER CUT MY STAMP hihi (I dont want my stamp then not more complete) but your tips bring me idea and it looks so soft in those colors..(may I have one DOTS pleaseeee its lovely dots with strip on it : ))...cute dots BG you made really I love it and one more thing clever way to put sentiment like this...great idea, WONDERFULL CARD...I will remember your tip...hugs, Monika