Thursday, 10 July 2014

Stamping Royaly #236

One more week before our summer holiday starts and I am really looking forward to it as all the students are so tired that they tend to mis-behave or just refuse to listen.

Usually, I like to give some of my cards as a gift to someone but this time I thought, instead of giving ready made cards, I decided to pre-cut and pre-stamp them.  This is to allow the recipient to be able to assemble the cards themselves so that they have the feeling that they made the card themselves.

Today, I am using the retired SU Best Blossoms for this project.  First, I made a goodie bag from kraft wrapping paper and stamped it.  I would like to enter this project into Stampin Royalty challenge.


As for the "to make"card, I also used the same set but giving two options for the sentiment. 

Second card is simply stamping everything is red.

I wonder if anyone of you encounter problem with your pc/ laptop that it is running very slow for exmple when I open a page, it takes quite a while.  I had this problem two/ three years ago already and I thought it was because it was time to upgrade our laptop.  But it proved to be wrong because with our new laptop (only one year old) this problem still persist after several months.  Any advise on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for dropping by and have a good day!




7 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Original. Fabulous work with your stamps ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Rosemary said...

what a fun gift idea, lai-yoke!! you always have such clever projects!!

Annette Allen said...

wow look at this.. i love it.. what a fun gift bag.. very creative..

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, what a lovely idea & gift!
The recipient will certainly enjoy receiving this. Well done!

My laptop also runs slow from time-to-time. Not sure why.

Jessi Fogan said...

That's a terrific idea for a gift! Especially for a crafty teen or little girl :) Love the bag!
I'm usually using a desktop computer but I also find it runs slow now & then. No idea why, but then I don't understand how computers work either :)

Greta said...

Absolutely wonderful idea, Lai-Yoke! Love your project!

Georgeann Manning said...

Hello there! Super cute project for this weeks Stampin' Royalty! so glad you decided to play along with us!!

I might be able to help just a little in regards to your computer...It could be any number of things, but a few to try to look into is deleting your browsing history. You can look up how to do that online. also, check to see how full your computers hard drives are. maybe clearing out some unnecessary things might help it run faster.
i don't know if this will help, but it is a safe and simple place to start....
good luck!