Sunday, 7 September 2014

AEIHeart U #15

Happy Sunday to all! My daughter, Claire and I would like thank all of your sweet wishes for her 14th birthday.

A friend of mine needed a new home card and immediately I thought of using the Avery Elle Fill-in-the-Blank die cut.  The die cut is cut into several colours which I used the colour challenge from Colour Throwdown.  As I wanted some skyline onto the card, I stacked up a few of the houses into a high rise building accompanied by some colourful houses.  The background embossing is from SU.


The sentiment is die cut several times in orange and top up with white to give an orange shade to the whole.




Have a great Sunday!   
   

7 comments:

Greta said...

You come up with the best ideas, Lai-Yoke! This is just fabulous!

Wanda Cullen said...

Very cute card! So happy to have you joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty...the little houses are sooo cute and I love all the textured white space!!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

That is perfect!! I love the stacked "happy" and the high-rise :)

Monika Reeck said...

Lai Yoke this is sooo cuutee the colorfull house and the snow and cute little sentiment too hope you win the challenge cause your idea always new and lovely.... how are you today dear..I am sorry too busy to write you long mail but I promise to write you again this week hope tomorrow the time allow me...Big hugs from Germany, Monika

donna mikasa said...

Love the texture and design of your card! The houses are so cute!

Katie Gehring said...

Those die cut houses are the cutest! Love the triangle background too! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the AE Challenge!