Wednesday, 10 September 2014

SSS Flickr #1

Monday was the first of school for all the reception classes.  All of them are so cute and adorable and seeing some of the parents leaving their children behind with emotional feelings reminded me of my time.  Anyway, it was a tough but rewarding working with the children.  There are so much to teach them even to the simplest thing like sitting still for 5 minutes which does not exist in their vocabulary.  Some of them even asked me if I could put on their shoes (mainly because there were lazy) which we are not allowed to help as they must learn to do it themselves.  

Enough of the school.  Have you heard of the new challenge over at Simon Says Flickr Challenge? I happen to have a couple of SSS stamp sets and am happily participating their first challenge.  I am also submitting this card into SSS Work It Wednesday.


It's colour challenge and we are required to use a minimum of 3 colours.  I decided to use the set Scribble Flowers which are stamped in 3 different colours and the sentiment is from Banner Sayings.  The banner diecut is from Lawn Fawn.


 

Thanks for dropping by.


9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh wow this card is amazing.. love the shape..love that banner..

joy said...

This card makes me smile, Lai-Yoke! Such a happy card!

Barb said...

Hi Lai-Yoke! I was so happy to see your card come up in the SSS Flickr challenge! I love how you used the Scribble flowers set - so creative and such a fun card! Thank you so much for playing along! :)

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, lai-yoke... the stamping is absolute perfection!

Martha said...

What a FUN card, Lai-Yoke!
Love how you used the colors.

Greta said...

Super fun card, Lai-Yoke! Great way to use the colors!

Cat's sCrap said...

What a magnificent project ! Original shape and beautiful colours ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jessi Fogan said...

This card is so full of happy!
It's interesting hearing of the little ones' first day from a professional's perspective - of course my two were in therapies before school started, and so we focused a lot on tasks that would help them be independent. I was always amazed at how many children had never had to do the simplest tasks for themselves - parents have to teach too! :)

Monika Reeck said...

I love the banner Lai Yoke its look adorable with those colors in circle..lovely color combo and a happy card...hugs, Monika