Saturday, 20 September 2014

Festive Friday #40

When I saw the challenge at Festive Friday, I knew I had to play along.  I was inspired by all the pinks and shimmery on the cabinet.

Here is my take.  The brown cardstock is stamped in expresso with HA Greatest Gift.  It might seems that I have tons of snowflakes diecuts on this card but in actual fact, I only used two diecuts.  If you look closely each snowflakes are trimmed into a smaller size to give a different snowflakes.  The snowflakes are diecut onto a glittered cardstock which I bought last year.



Thanks for taking your time to drop by.







11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

those snowflakes looks adorable against the brown paper...great color combo Lai Yoke...you are so dilligent already made christmas card me not I think only one I made :) I am too lazy...have a nice Sunday tomorrow and now I will go to bed...to tired today I was cooking springrole...apa Lai Yoke juga masak masakan Malaysia? hugs, Monika

Greta said...

You know I love pink & when it's sparkly all the better! This is beautiful, Lai-Yoke!

Greta said...

You know I love pink & when it's sparkly all the better! This is beautiful, Lai-Yoke!

brenda said...

What a lovely take on the inspiration Lai-Yoke. I am pleased you knew the Geisha movie, I loved the storyline if a little sad.

B x

Cat's sCrap said...

I'm fan ! Sensible choice of colours. Wonderful grphic work. Simple and clean ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Caherine.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Are you telling me I didn't need to buy all those snowflake dies?! What a clever, clever idea! Love the sparkly pink against the brown! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Rosemary said...

another lovely card, lai-yoke... so clever that you created all the snowflakes using only two dies!!

Annette Allen said...

yay for PINK snowflakes.. totally love this card.. love that stamped background too...

Lorraine said...

I love it when you can make something do double or triple duty like your wonderful snowflakes.

KayM said...

Oh those pink sparkly snowflakes are sooooooo pretty against the dark brown background! Love this to pieces!! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the pink! And what a clever way to get a variety of snowflakes...so smart!