Sunday, 21 September 2014

Merry Monday #126

I made this several days ago but forgot to post it at Merry Monday Challenge and the time is closing soon.  The challenge is to make the sentiment the star of the card and I chose HA Greatest Gift which is heat embossed in gold.

The card may look pretty simple but it took me so long to arrange the inner layering which is the diecut fromspellbinders Scalloped Borders 2 and the gold frame Labels 18.


Added some transparent sequins and a vellum snowflakes on the corner.

Enjoy your Sunday!  Tomorrow is a working day for me and am planning to cycle to work again with a returned journey of 30km!

9 comments:

brenda said...

So very elegant Lai-Yoke.

Cycling is excellent exercise, I used to cycle everywhere when my children were young, afraid now I probably would be unable to balance.

B x

Cat's sCrap said...

Wouaw ! Wonderful, original and elegant realization ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Cat's sCrap said...

Wouaw ! Wonderful, original and elegant realization ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Rosemary said...

lovely Christmas card, lai-yoke!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so pretty.. love how you used those dies.. and yay for gold..

Karren said...

The layered frames look wonderful highlighting that beautiful sentiment. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Monika Reeck said...

looks so festive my friend and lovely Gold frame...looks elegant and I love that vellum snowflakes..add a dimention on your card...Great christmas card...love this..hugs, Monika

Jessi Fogan said...

Just gorgeous! I can imagine how fiddly it was to get it just right!

Greta said...

Gorgeous layers, Lai-Yoke! I love elegant & gold--this is perfect!