Wednesday, 17 September 2014

SS Flickr Challenge #1

Hi, I am back with another card by using the SS You stamp and die set.  Love the simplicity of the card and by using the colour challenge from SS Flickr Challenge, the sentiments are stamped in different colours.




Weather has been absolutely lovely this week.  Before I sign off, I would like to share some photos which were taken during our summer holiday in Alberta, Canada.  I know I have mentioned it before but all of us really really had an amazing time in Canada and would love to go back again!

 Amazing Lake Morraine

Athabasca Glacier - The glacier was formed since 1844.

We were very fortunate to see wild bears several times on the road

Thanks for peeping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a great card.. I love your take on the challenge.. your family is so sweet.. great pictures and cool wild bears..

joy said...

Love your CAS card - great design!!! And, thanks for sharing those awesome photos! Love seeing you and your family and the wonders of nature.

Monika Reeck said...

really lovely CAS card Lai Yoke...sweet flower with YOU inside...and great idea to put colors for the sentiment..

hei your son sudah besar dan tinggi nice holiday Picture...we were only went to Baltic sea and not so long cause my MIL getting worst also we went back to Munich...nice wild bear pict too...enjoy your weekend my friend...

Greta said...

I'm a lot closer to Alberta than you, but have never made it there. Your pictures are great, Lai-Yoke! Very trendy card--love it!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love that big YOU!
The Rockies are an incredible place. My sister & her husband visited the glacier this summer too! And the bears. It's a little bit of magic seeing them, isn't it? :)