Tuesday, 16 September 2014

MFT Colour Palette Challenge #9

So cool that this week, I only need to work half a day as Monday was a study day and today is a special holiday in our region!  That gives me time to catch up with my card making and housework as well, as I was not feeling well the last two days.

I am using the colour challenge from MFT to make this card.  The MFT wreath is die cut in two colours and for some reason I wanted to stamp the sentiment from SSS Thinking of You onto an acetate and instead of making it into a shaker card, I just glued the sequins behind the acetate.  The three flowers are also from SSS set.



Thank you for taking time to drop by.



7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so pretty.. great take on the challenge

Jessi Fogan said...

If only the housework got done for us when we aren't feeling well...I'm glad that you're feeling better & able to catch up! I love the double wreath & the great shaped card :)

Greta said...

Beautiful card--never would have thought to glue the sequins inside the wreath--love it!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is so pretty!
Darling flowers.

Rosemary said...

lovely card, lai-yoke...

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful, Lai Yoke! Love the sparkly sequins. :)

Monika Reeck said...

I love the double color you used here and the flower in blue also the nice shape of your card.. sweet thanks card..I love this too Lai Yoke...