Monday, 13 October 2014

ABNH #53


Hope you have/ had a good Monday whilst mine is almost over.

Today, I am playing over at A Blog Named Hero simply by stretching your stamps.  I am using the HA Christmas sentiments which I stamped them as a background in copper with heat embossing.  Then I heat embossed HA The Greatest Gift of All onto a vellum and die cut into a tag,  Lastly, some white sequins are added on the background.

I am also entering this into Hero Arts Holidays Challenge and STAMPlorations.



Inside

Thanks for taking your time to visit me.

10 comments:

brenda said...

It is so nice to see a traditional nativity scene Lai-Yoke.

B x

Monika Reeck said...

great stamp on the vellum and lovely stamp you used and nice embossing on the white paper you made...really great christmas card..I love this..hugs, Monika

joy said...

Love the embossed greeting behind the beautiful nativity stamp! Great card!

Annette Allen said...

wow love all the sentiments on the background.. gorgeous card.

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, I love the stamped background & the lovely nativity image! What a beautiful Christmas card & fabulous design.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the combined sentiments! Fabulous :)

Greta said...

Really lovely card, Lai-Yoke!

Monika Reeck said...

To cuuute that penguin Lai Yoke and I love the splater on the first card and no doubt if you win the challenge..yeah congrats dear..I send you a mail hope you have time to answer tomorrow..big hugs, Monika

monikaskinner said...

Love how you built your background using sentiments. Adding the embossed vellum tag is just the perfect finish. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations and Good Luck! Monika

Lia said...

beautiful card!
You should share it on the LiaStampz challenge too! the theme is Black white and 1other color. You should check it out: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2014/10/challenge-76-black-white-1-other-color.html

xx