Saturday, 11 October 2014

Lawnscaping #91

I don't usually use patterned paper because I am not good at using them although I do have them at home.

Today, I am going to challenge myself by using a small piece of christmas patterned paper for Lawnscaping Challenge.  The background is the die cut from Stitched Party Banner onto a dark grey cardstock.  The patterned paper is die cut into circle and adhered onto a glittered silver cardstock.

I am so happy with the new die cut from Critters in Snow as I don't need to cut them with the scissors anymore.

I would like top pop this into Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge and Make The Day Special Challenge.



Thanks for dropping by.

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh, this is super CUTE

Pretty Paper Ink said...

Wow! Beautiful card.

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is so totally cute.. love the dear and all the glitter.. great job.. i love it

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that quilty patterned paper! THe perfect amount of glitter - the embossed deer - and YAY for shaped dies!

Greta said...

Oh this is just darling, Lai-Yoke!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love the little deer, so cute!!

Jenny said...

I just love the simple colour palette you've used, fabulous card and yay for using up patterned paper :0)
Thank you for playing along with our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store x

Angélique said...

This is just too cute!
Thanks so much for sharing :)

Groetjes ;)
Angélique

Monika Reeck said...

so sweeett I love the shape and the deer embossed in white and that background you made..love the color combo...sweet card my friend..hugs, Monika

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- what a great card for a special child! I saw it linked at SAS4Kids and had to come here and see it in more detail. I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

Tamara said...

Wow, this is beautiful!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara

Julia Altermann said...

I absolutely feel your pain in regard to patterned paper – I love to buy it, but then I just can't use it because it never comes out right.

But on your little banner – gorgeous! You used it to great effect and it looks just lovely :)

Thanks so much for playing in our Make the Day Special challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

Julia

Kathy S said...

I really love the cool shape and unique colors of this entry from Send a Smile 4 Kids. So sweet and really fun. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Take care.

Audrey said...

What a fun card! Love the color combination you chose!Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping! :)