Sunday, 19 October 2014

Kraft Journal #193

EDITED : TOP THREE AT 
THE KRAFT JOURNAL
*****************************************************************

Woohoo!  We are having our one week autumn break and next week we will be going to Germany to hunt for some autumn colours - fingers cross!

Just a quick post today by using kraft cardstock.  The background stamp is from MFT woodgrain which is stamped with momento toffee.  The stamps on the panel are from PB Joyous set which are heat embossed.  I love my new deer from Memory box which is die cut in silver glittered paper. I am popping this into The Kraft Journal challenge - All that Glitters!



Thanks for dropping by!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely STUNNING.

Lin said...

Beautiful, Lai-Yoke! What a gorgeous combination!

joy said...

Love this card!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

That deer is beautiful! Love all the shimmer! So happy you joined us at The Kraft Journal this week!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... love that sparkly raindeer!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is gorgeous.. love that deer..

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the glitter on your beautiful deer. Thanks so much for sharing in our Glitter Challenge this week!
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Greta said...

Lovely design--great card, Lai-Yoke! Hope you find some beautiful Fall color in Germany--would love to see pictures!

Jessi Fogan said...

*sigh* just perfect! I love the embossing and that sparkly silver deer!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love the woodgrain on craft and the sparkling deer, the contrast is awesome!! Beautiful christmas card! Enjoy your German break, the weather should be perfect for hiking. (and maybe spot some real deers!)

Monika Reeck said...

oh wooowww that Deer looks so funtastic my dear friend and your leavs there ach this is so adorable Lai Yoke...congrats again on your win..your post always with WIN Edited you are so talented my friend..and Germany ooooh..I wish you visiting me in Munich...when? We can do coffe drink and maybe stamp together at my home..ask your DH please when he will bring you and the children to Munich...I really want to meet you in personal...must be fun..hugs, Monika