Wednesday, 19 November 2014

LIM #198

Hello there.  As you know me, I am not really good at making this kind of card but I was so inspired by Eret that I just had to CASE her work.

What drew me to her piece of art was the coloured background but the trees remained colourless-just love the contrasting effect on the card.  She used a special liquid for the trees so that the distressing will not colour the trees and as I don't have that, I decided to paperpierce them. After distressing the background and the moon, I sprayed some glitter shimmer over it.  The trees and sentiment are from HA.

I am posting this into the following challenges : Stamping Sensations, and Less is More.


Added glitters onto the trees

Thank you for dropping by.




11 comments:

brenda said...

I am so pleased that Eret inspired you to create this one Lai-Yoke as it is beautiful.

Thank you so much for stepping outside your comfort zone and sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is stunning.. I love the background.. what a great blend of colors.. totally fabulous

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous card, lai-yoke!! the background is amazing!

Chrissie said...

This is simply fab, you must have had great fun making this one!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

joy said...

Gorgeous, Lai-Yoke!

Greta said...

What a beauty, Lai-Yoke! I love everything about this card!

Monika Reeck said...

oh woooowww look at your moon there and the background you made..this is really a beauty you create my friend...the stamped image also it looks like it full with snow all white...Adorable card my friend Lai Yoke...big hugs...Monika

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WoW! Some fantastic inking going on here Lai-Yoke. The moon in particular is so realistic. Love your placing of the images and sentiment too.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Jessi Fogan said...

omg, Lai-Yoke, this is really stunning! I love that you shaded the moon, and that beautiful sky...and the perfect sparkle...oh I just love it!

Anne said...

Totally stunning scene Lai-Yoke I think this is so beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

pinky said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky