Friday, 21 November 2014

Make The Day Special - November

Weather has been really grey for the last few days and temperature is dropping as well and I just turned a year younger yesterday!

I am making another tall and skinny card for Make The Day Special Cards by using this colour inspiration.

I am so happy that the stencil from SSS has finally arrived and I am putting it on use on this card by applying glittered paste as the background.  The glitters really stands out on the red cardstock.  

Basically, I am CASing myself from this card as I just love how the shaker baubles turned out.  However, this time I added some snow drift die cuts.  The stamped images are from PS which I put it a little slanted, the snowflakes and sentiments are from HA.  I am also popping this card into Simon Says Flickr Challenge.



 Thanks for dropping by and have a good Friday!







10 comments:

Rose said...

What a gorgeous card, Lai-Yoke!

joy said...

beautiful card!

Annette Allen said...

love those little shakers.. such a cute card..

Hope you had a great birthday.. :)

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful and original shaker card ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Greta said...

Happy belated birthday, Lai-Yoke! I loved the first card, but this one is even better! Striking & so cute!

Julia Altermann said...

Adorable card! Love the red sky and white snow, very original! Thanks so much for playing in our Make the Day Special challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

Julia

keren said...

This is really beautiful - a lovely take on the colour challenge. Thanks for taking part in the MTDS challenge.

Jessi Fogan said...

Happy birthday, sweetie! I hope you had a great day :)
This card is marvelous - those little shakers are such a great embellishment, and I hope you use them a lot more :)

Jenny said...

Love the idea of shaker baubles...such a fun Christmas card. Thank you for playing along with our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store .
Jenny x

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, lai-yoke! super creative design!