Wednesday, 26 November 2014

SSS Flickr Challenge #6

Yay! I've beenat SSS!
*****************************************************************

I am not cycling to work anymore as the daylight is getting shorter and temperature is dropping.  I find it a pity that I have to stop for the next few months until it's safe to cycle in the morning.   However, I am looking forward to go home in 2,5 weeks time.

I love my new SSS Village die cut.  The background is stamped in versamark with HA snowflakes.  As for the trees, I thought of adding some autumn colour besides greens so I thought an orange would be nice.


This is my latest and I thought the coolest  TH Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy ranger.  On the blue cardstock, I heat embossed the HA sentiment then I sprayed some glue and added the glitter over it.  I love it that the sentiment is still visible under the glitters.  I am popping this into SSS Flickr ChallengeSSS Work It Wednesday NovemberTime Out Challenges and Addicted to Stamps challenge.


Inside


Thanks for dropping by.

16 comments:

brenda said...

The roads are not good for cyclist this time of year Lai-Loke, think you made the right decision. And you have a visit home to look forward to which is so exciting for you.

And your card of course is lovely, so very stylish.

B x

Tricia Ann said...

Your card is very cute. The ground and trees look like felt.

Rosemary said...

fabulous scene card, lai-yoke and I love how you finished off the inside of the card!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a sweet card..

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful card Lay-Yoke! I love that you also decorated the inside!

sandie said...

Love the scene you have created and the suntle embossing on the background, thanks for joining is at ATSM and time out x

Denise Bryant said...

I just love this card! Great colors and details!

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent realization. The inside was worked as well as the outside. I like the design. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Greta said...

Oh how I love this card! You come up with the best ideas, Lai-Yoke!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, what a darling card!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet card Lai-Yoke. Love the effect from stamping on the glitter.
Thank you for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps challenge.
Greetings Miranda

Jessi Fogan said...

Blah, winter! It's hard to change all our routines because of it!
That glitter is stunning - absolutely the star of your pretty card!

Kushner Elizabeta said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the Time Out Challenge.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Fantastic, dimension and texture and a great design Lai-Yoke! Hazel x

Beverley said...

Wonderfully festive. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

Monika Reeck said...

I love your snowflaes tone in tone with the brown paper ant sweeet pink and white house...adorable made my friend..hugs, Monika