Friday, 23 January 2015

Take It Make It Challenge Jan. 2015

There are some changes over at Craft Stamper that they are going to alternate their challenge themes each month.  This month's theme is "Take a Stamp" - sounds easy, right?

Today, I am going a little bit different than my usual style which occasionally I do like it as it gives me a kick!

The first panel is stamped in versafine with MFT Woodgrain.  The smaller panel is by using Craft Emotions Star stencil which is dabbed in TH distress inks: pickled rassberry, wild honey,  mustard seed and pickled feathers.  Then the panel is spritzed in pearl Tattered Angels and the sentiment is from Kaisercraft Curiosity which is stamped with TH vintage photo. I also stamped the sentiment on a white cardstock and cut out "Enjoy" and added glossy accent onto it.



It's freezing over here and am glad that there is still no snow as I find it scary to cycle with the snow on the roads.

Thanks for dropping by and have a good Friday!

14 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely bright and cheery card Lai-Yoke, perfect for such cold weather, it's freezing here as well.

B x

Brenda said...

Love your happy colours Lai-Yoke! Stay warm!

Annette Allen said...

love all the bright colors.. great designing..
Happy Friday

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is so full of wonderful texture! I love the bright colors! So glad for you that there's no snow since you are cycling!!

Linda said...

Love the mix of bright colours .... great layout too! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

Dawn Louise said...

awesome, fabulous bright colours, the overall look reminds me of a wrapped gift

Nicole Parmentier said...

Wow! I love the bit of grungy style and modern look of this. Great card!

Martha said...

WOW, this is striking!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! Great colours :)
And yes, snow & bikes....not for me for sure!! Be safe!

Greta said...

Great colors & design, Lai-Yoke! Stay warm & safe!

ElizabethR said...

Great card I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in the Craft Stampers challenge and good luck, Elizabeth x

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright palette. Thanks for playing along with Craft Stamper Take It Make It, and good luck!

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Lai-Yoke, thank you for joining in at the Take it, Make it Challenge xxx

Monika Reeck said...

I love that background wood grain Lai yoke and how fun your colored that stncil star..so lovely and I love all the sentiment stamp here ..so creative..gorgeous card Lai Yoke