Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Reverse Confetti #21

I don't usually have the opportunity to make a get well card but today this card is for a colleague who has been unwell I thought it was also nice to put a teabag in the card.

This card is made by using the sketch from Reverse Confetti.  The following stamp sets and dies used are Petals and Posies, Double Edge Scallop Border and So Stripey. The background embossing is from SU.

I am also popping this into Simon Wednesday Challenge and The Card Concept.



 Inside

 Added some metalic thread and paperpieced the flower.

Thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a great card and gift in one! Love your design!

Rosemary said...

wow... perfect take on the sketch!! love that you added the little pocket inside for the bag of tea!!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so sweet.. perfect for the gift of tea and I love that pretty bow..

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lai-Yoke :-) the whole design is fabulous and I love the tea bag gift, nothing nicer than a cup of tea to make you feel better :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Kara Lynne said...

That's a wonderful way to present a cup of tea! Beautiful design!

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely project ! Beautiful combo ! Congrats !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Greta said...

What a darling card, Lai-Yoke!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Great take on the sketch, I love(!!) the little teabag inside!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Tea is so perfect (I've been drinking enough I should float away, lol) - and I love the red/kraft/white combo, very cheery!

Monika Reeck said...

I love your design really lovely color combo with that clouds Background...oh I love it...and I love the kraft paper you put there
harmony color on your card and looks so sweet..love this Lai Yoke...