Thursday, 5 February 2015

SSS Flickr Challenge #11

Made this card a few days ago and forgot to post it and just realised that today is the deadline. 

I bought this SSS Frozen Treats die last year and never got a chance to use it until now.  I wanted something different other than using the normal valentine dies and decided to use this couple.  Once the ice-creams were cut out, I distressed them with TH inks and clear embossed them twice.  To make it a little bit more romantic I had to lean them on each other! A piece of heart-shape vellum is attached on the background.  The sentiment is also from SSS Just a Love Note.

I am popping this into the following challenges : SSS Flickr ChallengeSSS Work It WednesdayNaughty or NiceStempel kueche and Inspiration Journal challenges.



Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

17 comments:

Barb said...

So adorable, Lai-Yoke! Love the fun, googly eyes you added to the ice cream images! So glad you played in the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge - thank you!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, adding the eyes to the popsicles is so fabulous! I love it! Super sweet card!

Annette Allen said...

those popsicles are too fun..

Monika Reeck said...

Popsicles ICE uuiii cuute cuteee
I love they have eyes too and lovely heart too you made
sweet LOVE card Lai Yoke..I love your idea..hugs, Monika

joy said...

This card makes me smile - super cute, Lai-Yoke!

Kara Lynne said...

What could be better than popsicles in love?! Oh, I know, popsicles with googly eyes in love!

Greta said...

Oh what a cute card, Lai-Yoke!

Cat's sCrap said...

Too cute !!! I LIKE !!!

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Rosemary said...

how cute, lai-yoke... love those fun little ice cream treats!

Lindsey said...

This is adorable! I love how you shaded the treats and them gave them lots of shine -- and googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Polka Dot Rosie said...

This is so adorable and very creative! I’m so glad you shared it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month! Good luck!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

Dotty Jo x said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

SonjaK said...

Such a fun love card! Thanks for joining us at the Stempelküche challenge again.

Martha said...

What a darling card, Lai-Yoke!
It's just too cute!
It made me smile.

Jessi Fogan said...

The EYES! Oh, I love it!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMG how adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘HEARTS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Redanne said...

This card just made me smile! I love the ice cream couple and it such a refreshing way to do a Valentine card! The googly eyes are so cute... thanks so much for joining in at Inspiration Journal. Anne x