Friday, 20 March 2015

Craft Stamper - March Challenge

Did you see the eclipse this morning?  I was standing in the backyard at 9.30am and 10.30am but could see nothing because it was so cloudy but it was kind of dark!  I hope are you able to see something.

Today, I have a special card to share with lots of distressing. I have never done such graphic distressing before and love how it turned out- great for a guy! I stumbled upon Joan's blog and got interested in her card.

I used a lot of sentiments from different brands such as : Crafy Individual
Kaisercraft, Stamp-It Australia, Verve Stamps and Alte New.  I am popping this card into Craft StamperAddicted to StampsSeize the Birthday and Stamping Sensations.



Have a good weekend!

16 comments:

Annette Allen said...

ok now that is just TOO COOL.. awesome designing.. i love everything about it..

brenda said...

As always a gorgeous card Lai-Yoke.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

B x

Rosemary said...

this card is beyond amazing, lai-yoke!! I took a peek at the inspiration card and you absolutely rocked the technique!! in fact I like your card better!! :)

Greta said...

Unique & fun--great work, Lai-Yoke!

Rahmat said...

What a cool design! I absolutely love the colors. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Karen Mead said...

Your card looks amazing and I love the colour! Thank you for joining us this week at ATSM xx

Anni said...

Such a clever and unique design! Love the way you sponged on the ink!
Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!
Anni

Nancy said...

SUPER guy card indeed! Love it! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday...we sure do appreciate it!

Lee-Anne said...

Such a clever and very awesome design! Love it! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

Monika Reeck said...

Youre CASE ing Joan card is fantabulous love the masking idea and love the lost of distressing I think I will try this..this is a great card for MAN and love the color you put here and sweet sentiment you have..GREAT blue card my friend I LUV this..really
hugs, Monika

OttawaMom said...

Such a fun card with awesome sentiments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Linda said...

This is amazing, and such a clever idea. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! Love the layout and sentiments!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

Lynne K said...

I love the design of your card, Lai-Yoke, and it's beautifully made. Perfect for our "One For The Guys" challenge at Stamping Sensations, so thank you for sharing it with us.

Lynne

Tracy said...

Fabulous male creation, great design, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jessi Fogan said...

What a great graphic card! Love the sentiments! We couldn't see the eclipse here either, too cloudy :/