Friday, 13 March 2015

Friday Mashup #200


Yay! It's Friday and the sun is still going strong over here!

Today's card is going to be a challenging one because The Friday Mashup is celebrating their 200th celebration and the challenge is to create Two favourite Friday Mash-up together!

I have chosen this sketch with ribbon, pearls and all things Girls.

This card is for my daughter's friend who celebrated her birthday last week.  The stamp is set from MFT Springtime Wishes which is stamped, heat embossed, coloured and paperpieced on a patterned paper.  I am also popping this card into Verve Stamps challenge.




Highlighted her dress with copics

Inside

Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

15 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww i bet she loved it.. so sweet with the little bows..

Happy weekend

Rosemary said...

what a sweet card, lai-yoke! your daughter's friend will love it!

joy said...

this is so adorable, Lai-Yoke! Love it.

Monika Reeck said...

she is soo soo cuuuuteee your daughter friend will love this much
I adore that ribbon on her hair and the ribbon on the flower and that 15 ooh I want to have it..I know I know I have no die cut..you have always sweet and lovely Cut out Lai Yoke...if I want to say true hehe saya jealous tapi tidak apa saya tidak beli cuttle bug tapi saya beli stamp banyak :) big hugs from Germany, Monika

Monika Reeck said...

ooh so sweeett shaker card I always love that hill made by die cut machine look so tidy and lovely Lai Yoke...great idea using baloon dots and lovels black stripes paper Lai Yoke..cute scene and I love all the concept on your card..this will be a winner card ...believe me :) hugs, Monika

D- said...

Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
I spotted you over at Friday Mash Up.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Nicole Parmentier said...

very girly, lovely!!

Kara Lynne said...

That girl is so sweet in her pink gingham dress! I love your shading on it. Wonderful use of the sketch and I love your color combination! What's not to love about this card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a sweet image and card! Love the little ribbon in her hair! Great paper-piecing on the dress and flowers! I'm new to the Friday Mashup but I've joined in the celebration too!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, what a darling card this is!

Greta said...

This is oh so cute, Lai-Yoke!

Lisa said...

What a sweet card! Love the ribbon in her hair and the bakers twine around the flowers!

Thanks for joining our celebration at The Friday Mashup!

Jessi Fogan said...

So perfectly girly! I love her little dress :)

Kim P said...

Adorable!
I love how you added the ribbon and twine on top of your image.

Thanks for helping us celebrate #200 at The Friday Mashup!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet little card!