Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #101


Greetings from sunny Holland! The weather has been absolutely beautiful over here for the last few days and it feels like spring although the temperature is still chilly.  However, there is already sign of spring over here and here is the crocus from our garden.




I have a card to share with you today for Lawnscaping Challenge which I almost missed! Anyway, another shaker card which I will also be popping into Sugar Pea Designs  and things that fly being my balloons at Simon Wednesday challenges. 


The stripe background is stamped in black from PTI Basic Background and the rectangle frame is from Lawn Fawn Large Rectangle Stitched.  I cut and coloured the Lawn Fawn Critters in the Dog Park which seems to be carried by the balloons while trying to retrieve the dog bone! 






Thanks for dropping by and have a crafty day!

13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word how totally CUTE.. love the little scene you created.. love it

Nicole Parmentier said...

That doggie is adorable! I love the b&w with the toutch of blue. Awesome!!

sarah.boirin said...

love your card, the dog made me smile.x

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful, clever design with that dog floating just out of reach of his bone! Thank you for your photo of the crocuses! That's a solid sign of spring!

Lin said...

Hi Lai-Yoke! I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see your crocuses - thanks so much for sharing them with us! And your card is darling; what a fun take on our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely realization ! Beautiful layout !
Great work ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.

Heather said...

What an adorable fun card, a fabulous design and monochrome papers. I love your shaker element and cute Dalmatian being hauled up with the balloons!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Audrey said...

Such a cute card and a great idea to include a spotted dog! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Greta said...

Absolutely darling card, Lai-Yoke! You are so good at cute cards--always creative!

Martha said...

This sweet card made me smile.
I love it, Lai-Yoke!

WOW...your flower photo is beautiful!

jenn shurkus said...

such a really fun card!! Thank you for playing a long with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

Jessi Fogan said...

Flowers! *happy sigh*
I love how you've got the dog floating with the balloons - too cute!

Carol Cel said...

love the dog's butt being pulled up by the balloons -- made me laugh