Thursday, 23 April 2015

SSS Flickr #17

I was inspired by this IKEA fabric which I sew for my living room's cushions.

Using this inspiration, I took my Simon Says Stamp Scribble to create a one-layer card.  It's a simple and quick card to create and I really enjoyed making it especially using the colours from this week's colour challenge at SSS Flickr challenge.  The sentiment is from Altenew.

I am also popping this into Simon Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple and Allsorts Challenge.

  

Thanks for dropping by.


8 comments:

Rosemary said...

so fun and modern, lai-yoke... love the bright colors!!

Barb said...

This is exactly why we decided on those colors for the SSS Flickr challenge - to see bright, beautiful, happy cards like yours, Lai-Yoke! Just love this! Thanks for playing!

joy said...

LOVE this, Lai-Yoke! Such a happy card; makes me smile.

Annette Allen said...

awesome stamped background. love it

Greta said...

Fun, festive card, Lai-Yoke!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, I love this card! The colors are so pretty, & the design is simply fabulous!

cheiron said...

Wonderful card Lai-Yoke! I love the bright colors and your fabulous pattern. Thank you so much for for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Monika Reeck said...

May I ask you Lai Yoke which stamp is it? if you see my first post I have similar bokeh dots stamp like this but I believe this is from another company
I love the color you put here
so vibrant and happy look and nice retro stamp you have
great card again my friend