Once the background was created, I stamped the PB Delicate Floral in black and heat embossed in clear which was not necessary at all. Then, using distress inks and water, I coloured in the flowers. The ribbon die cut is from Marianne Design.
I am popping this card into the following challenges : Curtain Call and The Mixed Media Challenge.
A month ago, we replaced our fireplace and it's almost complete now but I would like to share it with you. Here is before.
During the process....
End result. We changed from traditional woods burning to gas as we felt that it was safer and easier to maintain. T
The next project will be the replacing the flooring. Can't decide between wooden floor and tiles.
Have a great Saturday!