Saturday, 30 May 2015

Inspirational Journal - May Challenge

I have not used my old stamps from HA for awhile now and today's cards are from HA Antique Engraving and Manuscript Background.  

The background is embossed with TH distress inks and embossing paste is randomly applied on the chicken wire stencil.  The sentiments are from Kaizercraft.

I am entering this into the following challenges : Inspirational JournalInspirational Challenge and Simon Wednesday Challenge.
Added a purple metalic thread on of the butterflies.  Stickles are also added on the middle of the butterflies.


I love how it turned out that I decided to make another one.



Standing side by side and I thought the yellow with green gives a fresher look.

 Have a great weekend!



10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

beautiful cards.. those backgrounds are amazing and love how you stamped the sentiments.

Rosemary said...

wow... what a beautiful set of cards, lai-yoke!!!

Marina said...

Beautiful backgrounds - love the intensity of colour and the stamping and the distressed effect is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Greta said...

These are just incredibly beautiful, Lai-Yoke!

Monika Reeck said...

wow...you know I love purple and your purple card is stunning that background so lovely you made Lai Yoke..and I see that manuscript stamp the first stamp from HA that I bought and I love it till today and I never used so often more you make me want to use it again
love all the mixed media on your BG and that butterfly so great on purple colors...great sentiment location too two nearly the same card but each with different touch
clever made my friend..
I am finished catch up your blog..please add button FOLLOR BY EMAIL, I will follow you but using Blogger I have sometimes no chance in a day to look at my Blog...email I get it each minute on my Mobile Phone Lai Yoke..
oopss my comment like a story book children hehe
Hugs and happy Sunday
Monika

Martha said...

OH, Lai-Yoke, both are simply beautiful!

Redanne said...

I think both versions are beautiful, the butterflies are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Journal. Anne x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love those stunning butterflies!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Cat's sCrap said...

Two magnificent realizations !!! I like !

Hugs.

Jessi Fogan said...

OHHH these are just gorgeous! Love the backgrounds & the layouts :)