Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Thursday Throwback #4

Can't believe that it's already June.  My son has finished his exam and doing nothing at home at the moment as he called it - he needs to chill-out!  As for my daughter, it is another 5 weeks and for me it will be 6 weeks!

Back to the stamping - I was inspired by the colour inspiration from Color Throwdown and Mama Mo Stamps's design.  I tried to combine both and this is what I came up.

The stripes background is from PTI and I used the die cut from MFT.  The base card and the bouquet are stamped with Wplus9 Fresh Floral Cuts.


Maureen added a strip at the bottom of the card but instead of that, I used an acetate and stamped the bottom with sentiment.  Some stickles are added randomly on the flowers.


Thanks for dropping by!



11 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Wow, Lai-Yoke, I just love this! Beautiful how you combined the stamps and the transparency is just such an awesome idea. Great job!!

deano said...

.W.O.W...this is awesome.

Rosemary said...

stunning card, lai-yoke!! perfect take on the inspiration photo and the color combo!

Greta said...

I have a new "Favorites by Lai-Yoke"--what a stunner! You are such a talented designer, my friend!

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card.. i love the paper you used.. awesome designing..

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautifully done and especially love the curved line separating the papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Lai-Yoke. The little flowers are so pretty. The striped background looks awesome with the flowery panel on the bottom. The curved border is awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Cat's sCrap said...

Great design ! I like !

Hugs.

Jessi Fogan said...

What a fun card! I love the border & acetate, just so unique & fun!

Maureen Merritt said...

I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this card! The colors and use of Fresh Cut Florals are fantastic. Thanks for playing along in the WPlus9 TBT Challenge!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love the patterned paper you stamped and the acetate overlay with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!