Thursday, 21 May 2015

SSS Flickr Challenge #19

Yeah! Another long weekend is coming up again - so happy especially the weather is predicted to be good.

Onto the card for today, I chose the colour challenge from Color Throwdown and making my own background from SSS Flickr Challenge.   I realised that I've been making tags lately but I don't know why - it just came to me!

I used all the mini stamps from Simon Says Thinking of You set and stamped them randomly.  Then, I cut a piece of tag from vellum and machine-stitched along the sides.  As for the sentiment which is also from Simon Says, I swiped the sames colours on a white cardstock and run thru the CB.


Peeped behind the vellum

Have a good and crafty day!

10 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful!! I love the stamped bg and the vellum!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Suh-weet tag! LOVE the vellum overlay and the flowers underneath are awesome, as is the die-cut sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Barb said...

Such a gorgeous tag, Lai-Yoke! Love the vellum overlay! So glad you played in the SSS Flickr challenge!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your vellum overlay against the beautiful background! Who needs designer papers when you can create your own?! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous.. i love how you used the vellum..

Wanda Cullen said...

Amazing tag background and love the vellum overlay! Gorgeous tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Jessi Fogan said...

Eeek! The vellum! The stamping! The multicolour sentiment! The stitching! I just love this :)

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful tag ! Great design and origninal conception ! Good work !

Hugs from France.
Cat's sCrap.

Greta said...

Absolutely perfect stamping, Lai-Yoke! I love this beauty!

Monika Reeck said...

that vellum really make the color so soft Lai Yoke and after you opened it ..I adore the color you put there sweet Tag again Lai Yoke...
I want to thank you again for the sympathy card you sent to us
really thoughtfull of you
no one send from all around the world only you...
you really a GEM...Lai Yoke..why dont you try to put a button FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL...I will do it cause it is easy for me each time you posting something I can get update per email
if you need the step by step to do it please email me I will answer you, I have learn from Sandie (london days) how to put that buttons..
hugs, Monika