Thursday, 27 August 2015

SSS #26


** FEATURED AT Colour Throwdown **

*****************************************************************
Although, I have not been around lately in the blogland, I am still making cards - it's just that I am lazy to blog my cards.

Anyway, a simple card which all about pastel at Simon Says Flickr Challenge.  I am using the SSS Scribble Flowers, MFT Textile Background and the sentiment is from Altenew.  For this card, I am using the colour inspiration from Color Throwdown.


Weather has been bad over with lots of rain and I hope yours is better off than us.  Have a good day!

11 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, I love this card, Lai-Yoke! So pretty with the pink and blue combo! Thank you for playing in the SSS Flickr challenge!

brenda said...

Our weather is just the same Lai-Yoke, although the sun is out at the moment but many black clouds about still.

I do like the soft aqua and peach tones on your pretty card.

B x

Annette Allen said...

your getting all the rain we hard earlier.. I got tired of it too. Your card is very pretty

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what a sweet card, Lai-Yoke! One of my favorites--such great design & details!

Broni said...

Love the softer versions of our colors and those flowers are so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is SO adorably sweet!
I love the pretty colors.

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fabulous ! I want it !!!!

Hugs from France.

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the gingham paired up with these adorable florals! Beautiful card!

Joan Ervin said...

I absolutely love your sweet Scribble Flowers...this is sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!!

Rosemary said...

really lovely card, lai-yoke!

Monika Reeck said...

congrats to be Featured Lai Yoke
this is so sweet the colors really perfect with the color combo challenge and I love this sweet flower stamp and your beautiful ribbon..
great card and no doubt if it is featured
hugs, Monika