Wednesday, 2 September 2015

SSS Flickr Challenge #26

As the school has started, the 4-5 years are straining my energy away. I feel so exhausted every night and caught myself dozing off on the couch at 8pm.

Here is a quick posting today for SSS Flickr Challenge.   The background is from HA Tiny Starts stamped and heated embossed in silver. Die cut a semi-circle vellum and stamped the sentiment from SSS Merry Trees.  The snowdrift dies are from MFT which I coated with TH clear rock candy. The houses are from SSS Village and the trees are from SSS Merry Trees.



Thanks for popping by!

8 comments:

Greta said...

Gotta case this one, Lai-Yoke--Fantastic card, my friend!

Annette Allen said...

love this sweet scene you created.. those embossed stars are perfect..

Barb said...

Soooo gorgeous, Lai-Yoke! Love this card and I'm so glad you played again in the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge! Thank you!

Barb said...

Soooo gorgeous, Lai-Yoke! Love this card and I'm so glad you played again in the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge! Thank you!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful card Lai-Yoke! Hope you have enough energy to make more of these gorgeous cards!

Kara Lynne said...

I love your wintery village scene! The Rock Candy snow is beautiful and I love the sentiment on the vellum circle. That night sky is amazing - I love the silver on white! Sorry to hear that you're exhausted! I'm also sorry I haven't been around lately to see your beautiful creations. School is back in session, so maybe the structure of that will help.

Rosemary said...

what a lovely snowy scene you created, lai-yoke!! beautiful card!

Monika Reeck said...

I always love your scene with that stitched hill looks so sweet and love the different pattern of the tree
so sweet winter scene Lai Yoke
I never forget you if I have time I will catch up all your post
hope you like to hop to my post too till you found our vacation photo :)
see you soon on my Blog Lai Yoke
big hugs
Monika