Saturday, 5 September 2015

SSS Flickr Challenge #27

Yesterday, we had torrential rain the whole day and my thoughts were with those who were on the roads especially on bikes.  I can't remember the last time we had such a bad weather. There is not much changes in today's weather as well.

As the weather is rather depressing, we move onto some colourful challenges over at SSS Flickr Challenge and SSS Wednesday Challenge.  It took me a while to find the complimentary colours from the colour wheel.

Finally, I decided to use MFT Abstract Art for the background and stamped and trimmed the flowers from SSS Thinking of You set.



Thank you for dropping by and have a good weekend!

10 comments:

Martha said...

WOW, Lai-Yoke, this is simply beautiful.
I love it!

Rosemary said...

your bright and cheerful card is lovely, lai-yoke!

Greta said...

Super fun card, Lai-Yoke! Hope your weather improves--it's gorgeous right now here!

brenda said...

Fabulous and inspirational colour work Lai-Yoke.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Nicole Parmentier said...

I love this cas-look!! Awesome!

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is simply beautiful! Those dainty flowers are so gorgeous over the washes of color, and the pearls are a wonderful detail to top it off. So sorry about your weather.

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your bright and beautiful card Lai-Yoke!
Thank you for your kind words yesterday ;)

Cat's sCrap said...

Simple and clean as I like ! Congrats !

Hugs from France.

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I love your design! Thanks so much for playing along with our Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

so clever using that brush stock
and so sweet your flower with that color in the same one
I love that DIE on the white card stock
adorable card my friend