Wednesday, 9 September 2015

MFT

A quick post for the card which I made for MFT Card Design Superstars.  I chose for the Rule of Thirds - you can read all about the contest here.  Sometime ago, I was playing with distress paints but did got a chance to use it and today seems to be a good reason to make a card out of it.


I used MFT Layered Leaves to die cut and sprayed glimmer mist onto the leaves.


We are into the second week of school and the children are so tired.  Yesterday, we had four children who cried after each other non-stop.  I know the days are extremely long for the 4-year old and I can't blame them for crying but they did behave well!  Today, we are down to one but started first thing in the morning already.  I hope it will be better tomorrow!

My co-worker has taken unknown number of days off as her son is hospitalised and I have offered to cover her.  As it will be a full time job for several weeks, I might not be able to visit you as often as I would love to but will definitely try my best.  Have a crafty day!

6 comments:

brenda said...

Oh I so love blue and green together Lai-Yoke not to mention leaves.

Don't worry about visiting, everyday life comes first.

B x

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is colorful & beautiful.

Annette Allen said...

wow sounds like you have been busy..this card is awesome.. i love those leaves..

Greta said...

Some of my favorite leaves & love them done in these Distress Paints--beautiful, Lai-Yoke! Hope school improves as the kids get back into the groove.

Rosemary said...

really fun design, lai-yoke... the painted leaves are really cool!!

Monika Reeck said...

oh clever way to colored your leaves Lai Yoke I never bought distress paint but it looks yummy on your photo
wanna buy it soon hehe
we were august on vacation in Croatia (2 weeks 23 August tiill 5 Sept the last 2 days we drove to Venezia/Venice)
you can see the picture on my blog my friend
hugs, Monika