Tuesday, 15 September 2015

SSS Work It Wednesday - August

All the while I have been taken it for granted for all the off days that I have during the weeks until recently I started working fulltime temporarily.  Today, I am so happy because it's a special off day and I made full use of it by making two cards.

Although, Halloween is not celebrated in The Netherlands, I just wanted to make one. I don't owe many Halloween stamps and decided to use SSS Village dies and turned it into a spooky houses!  The adorable ghosts are from Memory Dies which I bought last year in Canada.  The sentiment is a mix from HA and SSS sets which are stamped and heat embossed in white.  I am popping this card into SSS Work It Wednesday and Simon Wednesday Challenge.



Thanks for dropping by.


7 comments:

brenda said...

You have made your time off work very useful Lai-Yoke, your Halloween make is lovely with that big inky sun and houses.

B x

Rosemary said...

you put your time off to very good use, lai-yoke... this card is absolutely amazing!! love it!

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute.. i need to start making some Halloween cards.. i love this

Greta said...

Incredibly creative & cute, Lai-Yoke!

Kara Lynne said...

That Halloween scene is wonderful! I love how you tilted the houses and the colors in the windows really effective! So fun, Lai-Yoke!

debby4000 said...

Brilliant, fabulous Halloween card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Monika Reeck said...

ach soo soo cuuute
I adore that stitches hill on your black paper
and that house with green and yellow lamp
so sweet scene
I believe this is a winner card Lai Yoke