Sunday, 13 September 2015

MFT

It has been a long working week and I was so exhausted from the fulltime work.

Today, I managed to make a card for MFT Card Design Superstar Card Contest and decided to go for Hard vs. Soft design.

The hard design is the background stamp MFT Woodgrain which is stamped in
grey and adhered onto a grey cardstock.  The soft design is the die cut MFT Winter Wreath which is die cut twice in glittered red and silver cardstocks.  I bought the glittered last year but never got to use them till today.  Then, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the vellum and adhered onto the wreath with a little bit of pop!  The leftover of the glittered cardstock, I punched several circles and added at the bottom of the card.

I would like to enter this card into NBUS Challenge #5 and Simon Wednesday Challenge.



Thanks for taking your time to come over!

7 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is definitely a super-star card! Love the 'wave' in the vellum and the dots of sparkle at the bottom!

Greta said...

Oh my, Lai-Yoke--one of my favorite cards! Good luck with the contest!

brenda said...

Such a nice design Lai-Yoke and very striking colours as well.

Hope you have a good week.

B x

Rosemary said...

beautiful Christmas card, lai-yoke!!

Gayatri said...

WOW! Love everything about his Christmas card. There is glitter for festivity, the woodgrain for organic and fresh colours. Great card. Thanks for linking at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)
Cheers!
Gayatri

Monika Reeck said...

so adorable wreath with silver and red and love the layout you have with sentiment so tidy embossed in white
romantic card my friend

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is superb, Lai-Yoke! I just adore your vellum treatment!! Thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5 ~ so long ago! I'm sorry that my nursing duties have made me so late to come by and thank you. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell