Tuesday, 20 October 2015

ABNH - Kraft White & 1 colour

Hiya,  I am so happy to be able to make another card again.  This is for the challenge over at A Bloga Named Hero by using kraft, white + 1 colour. In this instance, I chose blue.  The back sheet is stenciled in HA unicorn and TH distress ink faded jeans.

Stamped the silhouette from HA Greatest Gift and heat embossed in black and fussy cut.  I wanted to try something else with the sentiment by mixing black and white for heat embossed.  This piece is adhered onto an acetate whereby some stickles are added on it.  A blue star embellishment is also added onto the star!




Thanks for dropping by and have a good day!

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so pretty.. i love it

Greta said...

You're so talented using acetate, Lai-Yoke! I love the dimension & your choice of blue!

brenda said...

Another beautifully design card Lai-Yoke.

B x

Monika Reeck said...

wow is it acetate there??
I did not see it and just read from Greta..so adorable scene Lai Yoke
and love the embossed sentiment too in black and white woooww I never did it..is it easy?
awesome card my friend...

Nicole Parmentier said...

Awesome! Love the dimension and color sceme!

Kara Lynne said...

What a beautiful scene! I love your acetate detail and all the starry stamping!

Rosemary said...

so lovely, lai-yoke!!