Sunday, 18 October 2015

OLC#19

It's autumn break over here and I am so happy to be able to enjoy this one week off.  I hope to be able to make several cards again this week before school begins.  

I bought this PB Glad Tidings set sometime ago and I love it because of the different fonts and stylish print but I find it rather difficult to use it.  I am determined to use it more often now.  

Today's card is one layer challenge with a twist of silver.  I heat embossed the sentiment in silver and decorated the top with die cuts from Poppy Stamp Pine Bough.  Added a white twine and two silver bells and finished it off with a pop of reds. The border is die cut with spellbinder scalloped borders two.

I would like to pop this card into the following challenges : One Layer Christmas CardAll Sorts ChallengeWord Art Wednesday and Penny Black Saturday.



Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Dear I love that leaves and the red star on it
the sentiment in silver so adorable
great add of the jingle bell there
lovely DIES you have
and I knew work 8 hours was making me no time to create so much only at the weekend and after houshold finish Lai Yoke
I am happy if you like to visit me time to time
I send you snail mail maybe next week come to you ..
tell me if its arrive please
selamat hari minggu
hugs
Monika

brenda said...

What a beautifully elegant Christmas card Lai-Yoke.

Enjoy your week off.

B x

Rosemary said...

beautifully done, lai-yoke... the silver embossing is so elegant!!

brenda said...

Me again Lai-Yoke, I totally forgot to thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week with your gorgeous Christmas card.

B x

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at One Layer Christmas Card Challenge.

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Lovely white and silver card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 205th AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Annette Allen said...

pretty card.. i love how you added the bells..

Kara Lynne said...

Your sentiment is so elegant silver embossed! I love the sprigs, bells, and bits of red! This is a frosty beauty!

Greta said...

What an absolutely beautiful card, Lai-Yoke! Love the edge & the bells & everything!

Martha said...

What a beautiful card, Lai-Yoke.
Enjoy your break.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx